Let us contact you with information for ConsortiumPricing & DOT Rules (RANDOM Drug-Testing Program)
Thanks for submitting!
There was an error submitting the form. Try fixing the error or submitting again.
JOIN OUR CONSORTIUM TEAM! NO SET UP FEES
Trucking companies must follow strict federal guidelines when it comes to substance abuse testing. As a collector site for the Department of Transportation (DOT), Healthcare Solutions can assure that your company follows those rules with ease.
We offer a drug & alcohol screening consortium to meet your company’s needs and assist you to comply with federal DOT drug and alcohol testing requirements.
We will assist your company in the enrollment process and regularly update the consortium pool of employees from each enrolled company. Our randomization process ensures an impartial selection of the employees to be tested.
dot consortium near me dot drug testing dot alcohol test consortium setup
Why choose Healthcare Solutions' Consortium?
1. No Setup Fees. We simply charge annual fees, in which are based upon entry month and the quantity of employees entering the pool.
2. Patient Portal Access. Log on to our Patient Portal included to view uploaded documents concerning your employee. (ei. Medical long form, toxicology reports, breath alcohol screening results)
3. Speedy Results. We work with businesses to manage their hassle-free drug testing needs, combining state-of-the-art methodologies to provide you with fast, accurate results. We practice timely result reporting.
4.Appointment Priority. We ensure that if you are on our Consortium list, our team will get your employees scheduled in with priority to avoid unnecessary waiting time.
Employees are allowed to enter HCS's consortium pool immediately after a negative pre-employment drug test is filed with us. Healthcare Solutions may perform the employees' drug screening or results of a drug test that has been completed within 12 months prior to requesting entrance into the pool is required.
Healthcare Solutions can assist your company with DOT compliance requirements and drug testing randomization.
The DOT testing regulations include: Maintenance of random pool of employees and quarterly random selections of employees (50% for drug, 10% for alcohol)
dot exam near me dot physical dot medical card near me cdl drug test cdl physical cdl medical card drug consortium near me 77035
5. Record Keeping. Let us safely and accurately store all of your records, according to DOT regulations.
6. Schedule Flexibility. We offer both onsite and mobile (addt'l charge) testing options and can test urine for signs of drug use and complete breath alcohol screening in little-to-no time.
7. Scientific Process. We ensure a scientifically proved and unbiased randomization process. Let our Team help alleviate your company from the hassle of randomization.
8. Customer Service. This is what we take the most pride in. We provide companies with access to an experienced staff and MRO who can patiently answer your drug testing questions.
Healthcare Solutions is your answer to DOT Drug Testing compliance. We are a DOT-Certified Collection Site. For more information, including pricing, call 713-723-8300 or contact: Dr. Shellie N. Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.